Feel a sense of beauty and love.
Hand-picked Shangri-la Rose tea from spring's most prized 1st harvest. High in vitamin A, C, E, iron, and calcium. Rose tea promotes healthy and glowing skin and hair. It has a subtle floral flavor with slightly tangy, fruity notes, and a soothing honey aftertaste.
- Helps to reduce stress + anxiety
- Helps promote radiant skin & hair
- Helps reducing Inflammation
- Helps improving digestion
- Helps promote restful sleep
- 27 x Servings
- 9 x Individual whole rose flower packets
- 1 flower = 3 cups (after the 1st steep, refill hot water 2 more times)
How to use:
Pour hot water (190-200°F) over one flower in a clear glass mug/pot, use a spoon or tongs to weigh it down so it's completely submerged. Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
Sip and enjoy while taking in the sensory experience of delicate floral aroma and visual beauty of the flower unfurl and bloom again.
- When you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed.
- Anytime when you need a moment of relaxation, inner calm and, nourishment.
- To unwind after a long day in the evening for a better night of rest.
- To share with a friend or loved one to connect and nourish.
- Have it as a pairing to your fav snack.
- Make it into lattes, mocktails, and so much more.
Shangri-La, Yunnan. Diqing Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture.
This one-of-a-kind high mountain rose is cultivated in Shangri-La at 10,000 feet above sea level. The special varietal yields the boldest nutrients, flavonoids, and aroma compare to any other Rose teas we've ever tasted.
[ ✓ ] Organically grown
[ ✓ ] Antioxidants
[ ✓ ] Vegan
[ ✓ ] Zero calories
[ ✓ ] Non-GMO
[ ✓ ] Naturally caffeine-free