Feel a sense of balance and vitality.
Reset from within. Ultra healing and delicious this chrysanthemum tea have a delicate fragrance and a mildly sweet, herbal flavor with notes of honey.
- Helps to reduce stress + anxiety
- Helps promote healthy heart function
- Helps boost the immune system
- Helps promote healthy metabolism
- Helps to improve vision health
- 27 x Servings
- 9 x Individual whole chrysanthemum flower packets
- 1 flower = 3 cups (after the 1st steep, refill hot water 2 more times)
How to use:
Pour hot water (190-200°F) over one flower in a clear glass mug/pot, use a spoon or tong to weigh it down so it's completely submerged. Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
Sip and enjoy while taking in the sensory experience of delicate floral aroma and visual beauty of the flower unfurl and bloom again.
- When you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or overwhelmed.
- Anytime when you need a moment of relaxation, inner calm and, nourishment.
- To unwind after a long day in the evening for a better night of rest.
- To share with a friend or loved one to connect and nourish.
- Have it as a pairing to your fav snack.
- Make it into lattes, mocktails, and so much more.
Jiangxi, a southeast Chinese province across from HK, known for its pastoral landscapes of rice paddies, rivers, and mountains, centered on the Gan River valley.
Chrysanthemum originated a thousand years ago in the Song Dynasty (year 960–1279) in China. Chrysanthemum flowers come in many varieties, but the one we offer is a particular varietal called ROYAL CHRYSANTHEMUM as it was gifted to the Royal family at the time.
[ ✓ ] Organically grown
[ ✓ ] Antioxidants
[ ✓ ] Vegan
[ ✓ ] Zero calories
[ ✓ ] Non-GMO
[ ✓ ] Naturally caffeine-free